This simple Japanese technique helps you eliminate stress
The constant worries, family or work problems, fatigue, fatigue and not being able to sleep, are some factors that trigger stress .
All this is a set that damages our health in different ways that we notice, and other more silent that detonate in cardiovascular or emotional diseases.
This time we present the technique of Jin Shin Jyutsu, who works with his hands and helps strengthen internal bonds. The theory indicates that according to the finger you press or massage, you relieve a specific pain.
HOW THE TECHNIQUE WORKS
- You have to join both open hands, pressing hard and aligning the fingers of both hands.
- Close your left fist and wrap it with your right hand.
- Press your thumb strongly, as it is associated with stress.
- Keep it that way for at least 30 seconds.
- Rest 30 more and so you can do it with the other fingers.