Rules for guests
Consideration and cooperation are essential so that the stay in an alien residence takes place in the best way
Consideration and cooperation are essential so that the stay in a residence of another passes in the best way. If you take into account the following tips, you will make life easier for those who kindly offer you their hospitality.
1. To the extent possible, try to establish the length of your stay. This information is important because it allows your guest to organize. When determining your time in space, consider the plans and lifestyle of others, so you interfere as little as possible in them.
2. Be clean and orderly. Keep the room where you sleep collected and cleaned.
3. Help with household chores. Especially those that you know are less pleasant for your guests. If they hate to scrub, take the initiative and take charge. Cooking something tasty or taking care of the children in the house is also a gesture they will appreciate.
4. Cooperating with expenses, the purchase of groceries and basic necessities in the home.Do not wait to be asked.
5. Do not assume anything and ask about the customs or rules of the house. Find out about the time they regularly go to bed, if smoking is allowed or if you have to take off your shoes at the entrance. Be observant and follow the example of those who live in the house.
6. Watch your manners. For example, keep a proper tone of voice, show respect and help keep common areas collected. Also, do not bring guests without first asking if you can do it or take anything without permission.
7. Give thanks. When you leave, leave a handwritten note or a small detail as a thank you to your guests.